Bold B56 ET potato peeler.
Fast - Efficient - Hygienic
- Discharge height 910 mm
- The full bag capacity of the Bold 56 ET eliminates the need for operator to divide a bag before loading, this avoids the possibility of overloading which can occur with a smaller machine.
- Stainless steel constuction ensures a hygienic rust-free machine, requiring a minimum of maintenance.
- Heavy duty gear box is automatically lubricated for oil sump making peeling operation smooth and reliable.
- The stainless steal peeling plate and drum lining can easily be removed for recoating when required, keeping service costs to a minimum.
- Unique nylon brush fitted to bottom plate guards against blockages to the waste outlet reducing the amount of cleaning required.
- The position of water inlet and waste outlet can be varied to suit individual installation requirements.
- WRAS Approved class A air brake is fitted to the water inlet.
All of the above features combined with quality engineering ensure that the Bold B56 potato peeler will remain in pristine condition after many years of reliable service.